He’s not a F2P unit; I didn’t recommend pulling him before, and I don’t recommend pulling him now. Save your tix for RMG, ATT and Genos even.
Pull him if…
- You really like him
- Likes “Follow-up”
- Focus on Hero side
FLASHY FLASH’S KIT
Role: Row DPS, Self Tenacity, Follow-up, Shatter, Extra Dmg AoE
Type: Duelist / Hero
Meta Duration: On the way out of meta, especially when Genos and RMG comes out in the next 2 months.
SO WHY FLASHY FLASH?
Actually I’m just going to say why NOT. Flash has always been a whale unit because he needs tons of SPD to work, and you’re never going to outspeed a whale as a F2P. Moreover at this stage, if you’re just pulling him at comeback, you have no time/resources to invest in him since you need to put your Gyoro/RMG in Extreme Challenges. Your Hero omnishards should be saved for ATT or SSR Genos, so your 2 star Flashy isn’t going to do anything at all.
- Recently got buffed, so stronger follow-up extra dmg
- His Tenacity synergizes with Gyoro max HP, but there are better units to use than him for Gyoro lineup
- Strong in LC
- His ultra ult is one of the prettiest animation
- Can combo with RMG for a follow-up build, but I doubt you can do much dmg if you’re only just pulling him now.
- Going out of meta
- Expensive to build, needs a lot of speed gear
- Needs other LSSRs for best damage potential (eg Garou follow-up for internal injury first then flashy follow-up)
- Quite squishy if focused down (eg by Amai), and no unyielding like Garou
WHAT ABOUT HIS KEEPSAKE?
For whales, his KS is actually not too bad. Not to mention it’s one of the prettiest ultra ults in the game. It mainly gives Flash more survivability and slightly more damage, but not really a game changer imo.
Row atk 140% > 170%
Shatter rate 70% > 80%
Increase dmg taken 30% > 35%
HP shield 7% > 10%
Max HP shield 42% > 60%
F2P just skip it and go for RMG.
If you manage to draw in less than 50 draws, it’s advisable to stop and save up for the next LSSR.
If you draw between 50 and 150, then it’s up to you whether you want to max draw for duplicate shards.
If you draw at around 150, then you should continue and max draw for shards since you’re already so near 180.
DID YOU KNOW…
Flashy Flash wears a waterproof cape which he uses to shield himself from liquids, as shown when he attacks the Hundred-Eyes Octopus, where he flicks the monster’s blood cleanly off of it.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!