- 27 – 30 Nov
- Not really, save your gems!
- There are some reports that people are receiving DSK KS instead of Garou, devs have acknowledged the issue and will compensate accordingly
Garou – Most F2Ps don’t have him, and even if you do, he’s not in the current meta. Just not worth it.
CK – If you’re on a new server, CK’s KS is actually pretty good for a lot of PVE content. However he won’t cut it for the current meta PVP. If you have lots of spare gems, he might be worth while.
Alloy – Nopeee. It’s unlikely Alloy will ever have a chance to ult.
CLAW MACHINE REWARDS SELECTION (BASED ON PREVIOUS CLAW MACHINE)
If you intend on pulling him, please have a reserve of 16.8k diamonds – that’s the max draw cost. I wouldn’t recommend you pulling if you have less than that. And also don’t forget you need another 7920 diamonds to buy LSSR BTs when the next month comes.
- Tier 1 – Garou/CK/Alloy
- Tier 2
- Hero Omni
- Monster Omni
- Ascend Tickets (use during SAC rate-up)
- Tier 3
- Core Power M
- Core Power H
- whatever you need (Crystal core/crystal/awaken chips)
- Tier 4
- Skill refining guide
- Formula Chest
- KS Exp card
- Insignia Exp card
- Not recommended:
- DISK chest – you’ll eventually have an overflow of it due to being gated by core powers
- Tier 5
- RND Book Chest
- Gear exp card (for upgrading gears, gets super expensive later on)
- RND Disk I Chest
- Exp Soda III
- Battle Chips
- Elite Formula Core
- Gear Token
- Basic skill book
- Feel free to go for any others you might be lacking, eg research papers
Pro-Tip: Finish up the game coin quests, as the game coins carry do not expire and carry over to the next claw machine. So you can save up coins for a claw machine KS that you might want in the future.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!