27 May 2021 Maintenance, 13:00 (GMT+8). Estimated 6hrs.
- NEW game mode: Apex Clash (guide here)
- Server Merges
- The entrance of original servers will remain unchanged after data sharing. You can still log in through the original entrance. Choose different entrances to log in with different characters.
- Money and items owned by the original character will remain unchanged after data sharing.
- In case that several characters might have the same name after data sharing, the system will automatically add a special mark after these names. And these characters will directly get 1 free chance to change the name.
- In case that several Clubs might have the same name after data sharing, the system will automatically add a special mark after these Club names. The Club chief will receive an in-game mail with Gems for name changing.
- After server merge, leaderboards of certain features will be affected.
- After server merge, ranking of BP, Stage, the Strongest Character, Club, Tournament, Core Trial clearance and Home Achievement will be automatically updated according to the server data after merging.
- Ranking of Club Challenge progress, Daily Challenges, Institute of Genetics progress will be updated after new challenges. Note: Your current Tier in Association Arena will be saved. However, your ranking will be reset, please challenge again.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!