- The whole theme of the event is Sakura, and do note that the Sakura costume is for Sonic V1, not LSSR.
- Defeat boss at least once daily, and make 10x gift daily (save the rest until last day) for daily quests
- Sweep hard mode last boss if farming
- Spend at least 2000 vit (can be outside of event) for BT and BS
- Get Sonic Sakura Costume if collector
No shop in this event so no shop currency and nothing to buy. You just get Sakura flowers as the only currency, which you spend it in the ‘lucky draw’.
At least the draws are not infinite this time so eventually you will pull all and advance to the next tier if you really want to farm.
TIP: You’ll want to not use all your flowers on day1 but rather save and make 10x daily for the quest. Spend all on the last day.
Some notable rewards:
- Tactic Voucher / SAC / Ascend Supply / Sakura Avatar Frame
- Sigil V / Figurine base II / Magic Top box
- Emblem stone / Orange emblem chest / Magic Leg box / Emblem Supply
- Sakura Haori Costume / Magic Foot box / Magic Accessory box
- Tier5: skip this. if you even manage to come here
And then we have the following rewards for spend vitality. This is definitely worth doing because you don’t have to spend vit in the event for this to count – you can carry on doing your UD, NCC and Talents and those will still count towards this. Definitely aim to get the BS and BT.
Here we have the usual “spend-vit-for-currency” battles, with normal and hard mode. Perfect clear to sweep, and always sweep the Hard mode last boss (ATT).
PS: You can use the Sakura cake under Bonus to gain more flowers and tickets.
As reference, after first clear for all stages, I got a total of 412 flowers and 151 boss tickets.
Boss fight, use 2 teams to debuff and kill him, same old stuff.
Drive Knight – Inflict Injury/Internal Injury / DoT
SSR+ Drive Knight – Inflict Injury/Internal Injury / Tenacity (opens day 5 + kill base DK 5x first)
Remember to complete all your quests for extra currencies and rewards.
For dailies –
- Purchase vit 2x
- Make 10x sakura gifts
- Defeat boss once
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!