15 – 21 Dec
F2P: Short and sweet post, obviously no. Just remember to buy your BTs!
SSR AMAI’S KIT
Role: Super utility / AOE Heals / AOE Speed boost / Tenacity to allies / Max HP reduce Follow-up / Self ult reduction
Type: Grappler / Hero (Class A)
Meta Duration: Technically he’s already almost out of the meta, with some whales having Sonic at 5*, which gives much better value in terms of SPD boost.
SO WHY SSR AMAI?
Why you may want to pull:
- If you don’t have Sonic V2 and for some reason missed SSR Amai previously, and you want a team speed booster (andd getting Sonic V2 in his comeback + Extreme training him would take too long). Although I would not recommend this
Why you may not want to pull:
- He’s not really important anymore, especially if you have Sonic V2
- He’s still a ‘whale’ unit, which means you need to heavily invest in him for him to work well (many SAC to boost his spd), which will be quite hard for F2Ps
- Mostly for PVP only and not so critical for PVE
- Save up BTs for upcoming SSR+
If you manage to draw in less than 50 draws, it’s advisable to stop and save up for the next LSSR.
If you draw between 50 and 150, then it’s up to you whether you want to max draw for duplicate shards.
If you draw at around 150, then you should continue and max draw for shards since you’re already so near 180.
DID YOU KNOW…
Sweet Mask is shown to adhere to any method that makes heroes popular. He notes that only promotions to S-Class or A-Class are fit for his attention as they are the heroes who draw the most attention from the public, and hence, any heroes in those ranks who earn themselves negative reputations would drag his reputation down as well. Because of this, Sweet Mask stays in the A-Class Rank 1 position to prevent unworthy heroes from promoting to S-Class.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!