This guide is aimed at F2P players simply because they need to choose who to save BTs and pull. If you’re P2W, just buy every LSSR 😛
F2P: Nope, save BTs for SSR+!
Role: DoT Detonator / Force Field / Unyielding
Type: Esper / Monster (Dragon)
Not really popular, and with SSR+ CE coming along soon with DoT immunity, he is not super critical to pull.
Basic: 2 hits to a single target for 120% attack damage, 100% chance to land [Force Field] on that unit for 1 turn (deals 150% DOT dmg before that unit moves)
Ultimate: 3 hits AoE for 150% ATK, 100% chance to land [Force Field] on all units for 1 turn (deals 160% DOT dmg before that unit moves), if in gargantuan mode, increase DOT dmg by 50%.
Passive: After any character action, detonate all [Force Field] (deals detonate dmg as 100% of Force Field dmg and remove Force Fields), max 3 times per round. After detonation, enter gargantuan mode, which allows Awakened VM to activate Unyielding and restore 50% of max HP whenever taking fatal damage, up to twice per battle.
AOE 150% ATK > 180%
DoT dmg 160% > 230%
ForceField Dmg 100% > 110%
Unyielding restore HP 50% > 60%
ForceField Dmg > 120%
Unyielding restore HP > 80%
You can build him as High FF DPS (ATK%), or mainly for his passive (HP%).
Recommended set is Suit/Gunner
Broken set is fine if you don’t have the required pieces.
Monster ATK – ATK%x3
Esper ATK- ATK
Dragon ATK – ATK/DMG Free
Monster HP – HP%x3
Esper HP- HP
Dragon HP – HP/DMG Free
SO WHY AVM?
- Very high DoT burst dmg since the passive activates when any character takes action, including your own. So if your ATT with KS is able to go first, you can burst down the enemy’s team with high enough attack (as Bomb’s shield does not absorb DoT dmg)
- Not expensive to build since he’s mainly used for his passive – ATT will still be the main DPS
- Another reliable source of Force Field for whatever reason
- Unyielding x2 is great for ensuring the passive is active for a longer time as compared to VM/M.Choze
- Because of his DoT detonation, this is also a drawback for ATT, since if there is no more Force Field active, ATT cannot self-heal, so this means lower survivability for her. It’s all or nothing (burst DMG vs sustain)
- If you have ATT KS, her FF will also last 2 rounds, but if you have AVM then they will be gone as well!
- ATT will still be your main FF DPS since AVM’s FF is weaker
- VM/M.Choze passive does not stack with AVM
- Unyielding can be somewhat unreliable if enemies are faster than you (most whales)
- Energy management may be a problem if you have many must-ult units like ATT, Sonic, etc. Also faces issues with WDM (esp w KS
- Very near other great units such as Gale Wind and SSR+ era
As an F2P, this is an easy skip. He’s not really a must have, save your BTs for SSR+!
If you manage to draw in less than 50 draws, it’s advisable to stop and save up for the next LSSR.
If you draw between 50 and 150, then it’s up to you whether you want to max draw for duplicate shards.
If you draw at around 150, then you should continue and max draw for shards since you’re already so near 180.
DID YOU KNOW…
He claimed he was created as an incarnation of nature’s wrath and was tasked to wipe out humanity and thus effectively “vaccinate” the earth against future “infections.”
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!