15 – 22 (5AM) Feb
F2P: I would not recommend as it’s quite late to extreme train him. If you intend to pull King+ then all the more you can skip Sonic.
Role: High single-target DPS / Shields / Speed boost / Self-heals
Type: Duelist / Outlaw (Outlaw)
The meta is considerably long because he has so many uses. Before SSR+, he is a powerhouse in killing the backline with his ult. Later on when he is 5* and when much stronger SSR+ comes out, he will mainly be used as support for the spd boost and shields. If you are not planning to get SSR+King, then you’ll probably want Sonic at least (need 1 speed booster).
SO WHY SONIC?
Why you may want to pull:
- If you don’t have a speed booster, and are somewhat competitive in PVP. Although King is just slightly faster at 5% (with awaken upgrade), he will take at least 120-240BT to pull, so Sonic is a ‘cheaper’ speed alternative if you can manage to pull him below 100 with some luck.
- If you need some more single-target DPS for PVE purposes (eg bossing)
- If you focus on Monster team more (since King+ is hero only)
Why you may not want to pull:
- It’s already quite late to extreme train him, this means you need to 5* him for his ally speed boost passive which is not so ideal
- If you intend to pull SSR+King
- If you don’t care for PVP, so speed is not so much of an issue in PVE. (however aside from speed, Sonic does have his uses in PVE too)
- Save BT for better upcoming SSR+ units
If you manage to draw in less than 50 draws, it’s advisable to stop and save up for the next LSSR.
If you draw between 50 and 150, then it’s up to you whether you want to max draw for duplicate shards.
If you draw at around 150, then you should continue and max draw for shards since you’re already so near 180.
DID YOU KNOW…
Murata revealed during a stream that Sonic and Flashy Flash are “somewhat” related. Chapters 78 and 98 later confirmed this directly, revealing that the two were from the Ninja Village’s 44th graduation class, “The End.”
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!