This guide is aimed at F2P players simply because they need to choose who to save BTs and pull. If you’re P2W, just buy every LSSR 😛
F2P: Personally I would not recommend. If you want to, go ahead.
- As a disclaimer, all the SSR+s are strong in their own way. It’s a matter of which one you have to prioritize as an F2P
- There is a different drawing mechanism. Here’s a guide on how that works!
- As an F2P, it is too expensive to Awaken Passive 2 any SSR+, so I will not talk about that. I would rather you pull multiple SSR+ units than to AP2 one SSR+.
SSR+ BOROS’S KIT
Role: High Column DPS / Row Share dmg / Minion Extra DMG / Self-heal when allies heal
Type: Esper/ Monster (Dragon)
Awakened Boros SSR+ (Esper/Monster) [Dragon]
Basic: Attacks a single target with 2 consecutive strikes that deal 140% ATK(+10) DMG.
Ultimate: Attacks a column of enemies with 5 consecutive strikes for 1300% ATK(+10) damage split among targets. If enemy’s Unyielding is triggered, ignores Unyielding 1 time.
Passive: When allies restore HP, Boros is healed for 60% of this value. Triggered up to 6 times per round.
SSR+ Awaken Passive: At start of battle, summons 1 Dark Pirate Member, with HP equal to 1800% of Boros ATK. Summoned unit shares 80% of damage taken by allies in the same row (all damage type except Emblem skill atk or reflect damage). After HP is depleted, deals extra DMG by summoned unit’s 30% max HP to 3 random enemies.
Dmg ATK 1300% > 1500%
Increases CRIT dmg of ult by 40%
Healing 60% > 80%
Trigger 6x > 7x
Trigger > 8x
Dark Pirate Summon 1x > 2x
Share dmg Allies in same row > All units
Pure ATK%. Use CRIT% body if you have KS.
Recommended set is Primal/Martial Arts
Monster ATK – ATK%
Dragon ATK- ATK%/CRIT%
S-Class ATK/DMG Rate
SO WHY SSR+BOROS?
- Super high column DPS, usually deletes the column
- Anti-unyielding (1x)
- Share damage mechanic from Dark Pirate member, so slightly helps your row to survive
- Extra damage from Dark Pirate member when they die, so any damage is always good
- Similar healing passive with Boros SSR, so it helps with survivability
- Strong in LC (actually all the SSR+ are quite strong in LC lah, who are we kidding)
- Decent for PVE as DPS but not super useful as compared to upcoming SSR+ (eg CK). You can probably use him as a single target DPS, but you will need high investment like KS.
- Countered by CK/MB
- Not super useful with future SSR+ Geryu core
- Needs high investment and KS to be at max damage potential (crit DMG 40%!)
- Esper so it’s a competitive slot, since there are plenty of good Esper units that you probably already have invested in (eg RMG, ATT, and future SSR+ King / Geryu).
- You can’t use both Boros together, so in a PVE context like bossing, you can only choose one. This might mean reversing your SSR Boros if you intend to use Awakened Boros. (alternatively you can use both in multiple teams if required)
Personally I don’t feel like Boros adds a lot for F2P players. If you feel otherwise, or if you focus on PVP more, then by all means pull him.
As of now, I would suggest CK and Geryu as must pulls for F2P. Maybe Metal Bat. We’ll see.
Check out the SSR+ guide here!
DID YOU KNOW…
Boros is one of the few opponents that has deduced Saitama’s immense power without first underestimating him based on appearance, the other two being Carnage Kabuto and Orochi.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!