UR Extreme Bomb

UR Bomb (Grappler/Martial Artist) [Martial Artist]

Basic: Deal 120% ATK, 100% chance to inflict [Internal Injury] (deals 100% of Bomb’s ATK when attacked and disappears after triggered)
Ultimate: Attacks enemies in a row with 6 consecutive strikes, dealing DMG by 510% ATK. 100% chance of inflicting [Internal Injury] to the main target (deals 500% of Bomb’s ATK when attacked and disappears after triggered)

Passive: When battle begins, obtains 60% chance of [Evade] (Reduce Direct/Extra/Charge/Berserk DMG to 1 DMG), lasts for 5 rounds. After any character acts, absorbs 40% [Internal Injury] DMG on enemies and deal [Specialized Extra DMG] (Can be Crit, not affected by [Specialized DMG Reflect]) to the entire enemy team. For the first 5 rounds, before any character acts, recovers 500% ATK of HP, 3 times per round

Awaken Passive: When Bomb attacks, summons Silverfang to deal [Combo Attack] with the same attack style.
Basic – Deals 100% Bomb’s ATK damage to a random target.
Ultimate – Attacks all enemies with 5 consecutive strikes and deals damage by 150% Bomb’s ATK and have 75% chance of inflicting [Internal Injury] on main target (deals 450% of Bomb’s ATK when attacked and disappears after triggered)

ATK 510% > 600%
Internal Injury ATK 500% > 750%

Extreme Passive:
Chance of Evade 60% > 70%
Absorb Internal Injury DMG 40% > 50%
Recover HP 3x per round > 4x per round

5P Passive:
Chance of Evade lasts for 5 rounds > 8 rounds
Absorb Internal Injury DMG 50% > 60%
Recover HP 500% > 650%

Awakened 2:
Silverfang ult dmg 150% > 200%
Internal Injury chance 75% > 90%
Internal Injury dmg 450% > 600%

If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!

5 1 vote
Article Rating

By Nemi

Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Enjoyed the article? Share it with your friends!

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x