15 Sep – 21 Sep
Red Mosquito Girl is finally back, and now’s your chance to pull her!
Role: High Single Target DPS / Follow-up
Type: Esper / Monster (Demon)
Meta Duration: For PVE, still one of the top DPS in CN until now, so still very useful at least for the next 6-8 months. For PVP, she will start of fall off when Bomb comes out (next month?), since his passive and shields counters her, hence the drop to S rating.
SO WHY RMG?
I don’t usually recommend pulling on comeback, but RMG is an exception, that’s just how good she is. If you don’t have her, then definitely you need to pull. She’s a must have for your PVE content, and getting her late is better than not having her at all (since in PVE that content is always there, she will always be useful especially for bossing). And as an F2P, PVE should be your priority as it enables you to farm better materials and rewards, which in turn helps you to progress along the game with less struggle.
If you don’t have a lot of BT and can only choose between RMG and Bomb (assuming he’s out in Oct):
- If you don’t mind waiting, you can get RMG first then Bomb on his comeback, especially if you’re PVE focused (but RIP PVP)
- Alternatively, you can just get Bomb and save for Sonic, which is also essential for PVE and a much better fit for Bomb core due to his shields and also team speed up
- The ideal scenario is of course you have all 3 – Bomb, RMG and Sonic (PVE-wise)
- And not forgetting about Gale Wind who is also ‘essential’ for PVE because of his stuns… but let’s leave that for another post
- One of the strongest, if not the strongest units for PVE, for a long time
- Even stronger with her KS
- PVP meta dropping off when Bomb comes
- RMG leech life doesn’t work on shields, so she will be unable to last unless you protect her
- Near other essential LSSRs like Bomb and Sonic, BTs may be an issue
WHAT ABOUT HER KEEPSAKE?
1000% definitely yes. It’s so good that SEA devs could not pass up the chance to sell it at $95USD in June, and it sold like hot cakes.
F2Ps have been waiting for a long time for this, so definitely grab it with your BS. It’s one of the best KS out there, increasing the ult atk to a whopping 600%! Getting her KS also enables you to 5P her, which makes her a crazy follow-up machine from round 1.
Life steal 50% > 70%
Atk dmg 500% > 600%
Dmg reduction > 45%
Follow-up atk > 100%
Follow-up 4x per round > 5x
Follow-up start 2nd round > 1st round
If you manage to draw in less than 50 draws, it’s advisable to stop and save up for the next LSSR.
If you draw between 50 and 150, then it’s up to you whether you want to max draw for duplicate shards.
If you draw at around 150, then you should continue and max draw for shards since you’re already so near 180.
DID YOU KNOW…
Murata drew Mosquito Girl as a takoyaki girl for Dr. Genus with prosthetics for her lost limbs and a couple of band-aids over where her abdomen used to be.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!