RYU SUI GAN SAI KEN!
P2W: Skip (Get if you need for figurine/perks/live clash if you missed it previously for some reason)
Role: Support via Team Block and Tenacity, Internal Injury
Type: Grappler/ Hero
Meta Duration: 3 months+
Basic: Deals 120% ATK dmg to a single target, and enter the Berserk state for 1 round (dmg increases by 30%).
Ultimate: Attacks each enemy in a column with 5 consecutive strikes for 150% ATK dmg, 100% chance to inflict Internal Injury (when attacked, takes follow-up extra dmg of Silverfang 140% ATK. Once triggered, the effect disappears) on the hit target.
Passive: At the start of battle, adds 30% Block Rate for all your team for 2 rounds. When one ofo your character triggered Block, obtain Tenacity (7% own HP shield, 3 times each round).
Dmg 150% > 190%
Internal injury dmg 140% > 160%
Suit – HP/HP%
SO WHY SILVERFANG?
If you’re F2P, it’s an easy skip. For P2W you might want to get him if you don’t have him for unit perks + figurine.
- Useful for the current ZBM meta as there is a lot of synergy due to his Tenacity and Internal Injury
- He is useful just by being in the team, he doesn’t have to ult to give value hence is ‘cheap’ to use since you don’t need to invest a lot into him. You can just leave him at 3*
- Great counter to burst teams, but you don’t really see much of them anymore (like the Shatter burst build)
- His passive grants free tenacity to your allies who block which almost always means you’ll get a free 2 energy for doing nothing (lower chance of being energy sealed at the start)
- Since you don’t really have to use his ult, you can conserve energy for more useful units like Garou, Gouketsu etc.
- Great synergy with upcoming Gouketsu for the boost in Tenacity
- He is kind of a jack of all trades and doesn’t excel much in any area. He is too squishy to be a tank, doesn’t deal much damage to be a DPS, and his ‘support passive’ is meh
- His Tenacity is not that fantastic, at only 7% HP (ally’s hp), and he needs to be alive for the Tenacity to proc
- Countered by King and DoT since Tenacity does nothing for them, and also countered by healing lineups (MG, CK, Mel etc) since his passive only lasts for 2 rounds.
- He is a grappler and grappler resources are already scarce enough, especially if you have Garou
- Not really used when Gyoro core comes out
- Not really used in PvE as well; Most of the time you will go before the computer so this means you won’t trigger any blocks/shields so no energy generation
WHAT ABOUT HIS KEEPSAKE?
Nope. SKIP. It does nothing for his passive, which is mainly what he’s used for.
If you manage to draw in less than 50 draws, it’s advisable to stop and save up for the next LSSR.
If you draw between 50 and 150, then it’s up to you whether you want to max draw for duplicate shards.
If you draw at around 150, then you should continue and max draw for shards since you’re already so near 180.
DID YOU KNOW…
Bang’s hero name, Silver Fang, is from the union of silver, due to his age, and fang because of the sharpness of his technique.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this!