DISCLAIMER: This guide is more for F2P players with limited BTs. Going forward, I will give insights on why the unit is good or bad, so that you can make your own informed decision. Due to everyone’s own unique line-up, BT count, situation, new units and constantly changing meta, I will NOT be advising on pulling or not.
- All the SSR+s are strong in their own way. It’s a matter of which one you have to prioritize as an F2P
- There is a different drawing mechanism. Here’s a guide on how that works!
- As an F2P, it is too expensive to Awaken Passive 2 any SSR+, I would recommend you pull multiple good SSR+ units than to AWK2 one SSR+. However, it depends on your situation and if a particular unit is very good, so if you want to please go ahead. Do note you can continue doing so on the comeback banner if not enough BT (although not as ideal).
Basic: Deal 120% ATK to a single target
Ultimate: Attacks enemies in a row with 4 consecutive strikes, dealing DMG by 120% Max HP. Grants himself [Specialized Guard] by 150% of Superalloy Blackluster’s Max HP
Passive: When battle begins, grants the entire team 55% Shield Rate, lasts 3 rounds. After receiving fatal damage, [Revive] with 20% Max HP (at most 2 times)
Awaken Passive: When battle begins, grants the whole team [Specialized DMG Reflect] (reduce direct DMG and Extra DMG by 40%, reflects 40% of the original DMG back to the attacker, lasts for the whole battle.)
DMG by HP% 120% > 160%
Specialized Guard 150% > 200%
S.Guard for allies in the same row
Shield Rate 55% > 65%
Lasts 3 rounds > 4
Shield Rate 65% > 75%
Lasts 4 rounds > 5
Revive 2x > 3x
Reduce dmg 40% > 60%
Reflect 40% > 60%
Grants the whole team [Specialized Berserk] (First strike will also deal Berserk DMG by 50% of Superalloy Blackluster Max HP, with a chance of Crit), lasts the whole battle
SO WHY SSR+Alloy?
- Super good hero overall in general, providing lots of utility, support and damage (via reflect), and can be useful in any core (but mostly useful in DK/Bomb because of the shield rate)
- Can self-regen S.Guard, and this can be extended to the whole row as well with KS
- Replaces Tank-top Vegan for the shield rate boost, which is super good for DK/Bomb core
- Specialized Damage reflect granted to the whole team for the whole battle!
- Not too expensive to build in terms of gear, just dump on HP gear. One of those heroes where you can get immense value just from being in the line-up
- Grappler slot so very competitive!
- Lots of powerful units upcoming in the UR era, so BT is an issue, as always. Choose wisely
- All the recent units are mostly Heroes, so the hero team might be a little over balanced if you’re pulling every banner and not saving for Monsters side. (DK+, TTM+, WDM+, ZBM+, MK+, Alloy+, PPP+ and UR TT)
- Not super useful for bossing
- Kind of need KS and A2 to really shine
Alloy is so good that it was in the Awaken Wheel in Taiwan servers. Surprisingly it is not in SEA. He’s a great unit overall, but with the UR era coming, you need to see if you will have enough BTs for even more crazy upcoming units.
WHAT ABOUT KS?
Yes for the S.Guard for allies in the same row mainly. And then you can also get 5P which increases your shield rate boost to 75%.
Check out the SSR+ guide here!
DID YOU KNOW…
Having trained his muscles in a different way than anyone else, his body possesses the properties of being able to bounce off any attack when it begins to shine.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!