DISCLAIMER: This guide is more for F2P players with limited BTs. Going forward, I will give insights on why the unit is good or bad, so that you can make your own informed decision. Due to everyone’s own unique line-up, BT count, situation, new units and constantly changing meta, I will NOT be advising on pulling or not.
- All the SSR+s are strong in their own way. It’s a matter of which one you have to prioritize as an F2P
- The good news is that, it’s pretty much exactly the same as SSR+. It’s still using 4 Evo stones and 1 Awakening stone, and still requires BT to pull. The only change is that now we need the UR evo stones (red color) instead of the orange ones we have. Hence you have to use up all your SSR+ stones. There is an option to convert 2 SSR+ Stones into 1 UR stone, but at this time I’m not sure if that’s a one-time thing during the UR event, or you can exchange anytime. Guide here!
- As an F2P, it is too expensive to Awaken Passive 2 any SSR+/UR, I would recommend you pull multiple good SSR+/UR units than to AWK2 one SSR+/UR. However, it depends on your situation and if a particular unit is very good, so if you want to please go ahead. Do note you can continue doing so on the comeback banner if not enough BT (although not as ideal).
Basic: Deal 2 consecutive strikes to a single target, dealing 120% ATK
Ultimate: Attacks all enemies with 3 consecutive strikes, dealing DMG by 300% ATK, has 100% chance of inflicting [Field] to all enemies (DOT by 400% ATK, 80% chance to ignore immunity.) Removes [Adhesion/Paralysis] for herself
Passive: After any ally acts, launches Ultimate Follow-up to the whole team by 80%, 2 times per round, restores [Specialized Guard] by 50% DOT from [Detonation]
Awaken Passive: When battle begins, summons Hellish Blizzard to assist in battle, 100% ATK of UR TT. After UR TT acts or launching Ultimate Follow-Up, Hellish Blizzard will attack with the same style.
Basic – Deals 100% ATK damage to a random target.
Ultimate – Attacks all enemies with 3 consecutive strikes and deals DMG by 100% ATK and detonates [Field] (DOT by 100%).
Dmg 300% > 450%
DoT 400% > 600%
Follow-up 80% > 100%
Restore S.Guard 50% > 65%
Follow-up 100% > 120%
Restore S.Guard 65% > 80%
Hellish Blizzard ATK 100% > 120%
Helli Blizzard Ultimate DoT 100% > 160%
After any character acts, recover from [Stun/Specialized Stun]
ATK% gear. Don’t really recommend HIT%.
SO WHY UR Tatsu?
- Decent AOE DPS
- Restores S.Guard from detonation, which is great for survival. Due to the follow-up, it’s going to be maybe 2-3 times of the cycle of TT applying DoT and Fubuki detonating it, restoring a ton of S.Guard.
- She is joined by her cute little sister Fubuki!
- Recovers from Stun/S.Stun, so slight counter to MK+ (if AWK2)
- Removes Adhesion from herself, making Grori less viable
- Lots of more powerful UR units upcoming, so the question is, is UR TT worth it? There’s UR Sonic, G4, and the recently leaked UR Boros (Core unit). Choose wisely.
- Not super useful for bossing
Personally, TT is supposed to be way more powerful than this. I feel like her damage output isn’t up there, and she’s not really a must pull for me.
WHAT ABOUT KS?
Nah. Unless you really like Tatsu 😉
Check out the SSR+ guide here!
DID YOU KNOW…
During a stream when describing what the characters look like in real world, Murata stated that Tatsumaki and Fubuki look French. This is likely referring to their fashion sense, because Fubuki’s physical features are based on Japanese references.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!