DISCLAIMER: This guide is more for F2P players with limited BTs. Going forward, I will give insights on why the unit is good or bad, so that you can make your own informed decision. Due to everyone’s own unique line-up, BT count, situation, new units and constantly changing meta, I will NOT be advising on pulling or not.
- All the SSR+s are strong in their own way. It’s a matter of which one you have to prioritize as an F2P
- There is a different drawing mechanism. Here’s a guide on how that works!
- As an F2P, it is too expensive to Awaken Passive 2 any SSR+, I would recommend you pull multiple good SSR+ units than to AWK2 one SSR+. However, if you want to please go ahead.
Role: AOE DPS / Internal Injury / Combo Attack with Bomb / Evade / Remove Sealed energy
Type: Grappler/Hero (Class S2)
Basic: Single target 2 hit 120% ATK. Triggers [Combo Attack]
Ultimate: 5 hit AOE 300% ATK. 100% chance to inflict 3 random enemies with [Internal Injury] (When attacked, inflicts 200% of SF’s ATK, disappears after triggered). Triggers [Combo Attack]
Passive: For first 2 rounds, remove enemy’s sealed energy, once per round. 30% chance to activate [Evade] (Reduce direct/extra/charge/berserk DMG to 1 DMG)
Awaken Passive: Whenever Bang attacks, summons Bomb to [Combo Attack] with a similar attack:
Basic – deals 100% ATK to random enemy
Ult – 3 hit AOE 180% ATK
[Combo Attack] uses Bang’s ATK stat as DMG (Bomb doesn’t need to be in your team)
AOE ATK 300% > 350%
3 random enemies > ALL enemies
Internal injury ATK 200% > 250%
First 2 rounds > 3 rounds
Evade chance 30% > 40%
First 3 rounds > 4 rounds
Evade chance 40% > 50%
[Combo attack] ULT ATK 180% > 210%
For every internally injured enemy, reduce 250 enemy’s energy gauge
Recommended set is Primal/Gunner.
Hero ATK% – ATK%
Class S ATK% – ATK, DMG Rate
Grappler ATK% – ATK, CRIT%
SO WHY SSR+SF?
- His main use is his massive AOE DPS, with a total of 480% ATK (300% ult + 180% follow-up). That is hugeee. For comparison, CE+ is 250% ATK, and Gouketsu is 180% ATK, so you can see 480% is really nothing to scoff at
- Debuffs entire enemy team with Internal Injury
- Has Evade which reduces all forms of Damage except DoT (at a % to proc)
- Great for both PVP and PVE
- To get huge DPS numbers, you’ll need to invest a lot in him, meaning many SACs and fully upgraded gear
- KS and AWK2 is a must if you’re getting him for the maximum AOE DPS
- AOE DPS not really important in the current meta (Geryu core), as it will usually go down to CK vs CK, or MB vs MB etc.
- Evade only has a chance to proc so he’s still quite squishy
- Competitive slots, as there are arguably better units to deploy compared to him (Garou+, Gouketsu+, AS+, Gyoro+, the list goes on)
- Bad for PVB
- If you have CE+, don’t really need him since you already have an AOE DPS
If you already have a strong AOE, you probably won’t need him. Moreover AOE DPS is not really strong in the current meta. He’s decent but not amazing.
WHAT ABOUT KS?
If going for maximum insane DPS, yes.
Check out the SSR+ guide here!
DID YOU KNOW…
Bang is either left-handed or ambidextrous as he is shown to use chopsticks in his left hand.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!