This guide is aimed at F2P players simply because they need to choose who to save BTs and pull. If you’re P2W, just buy every LSSR 😛
F2P: We’ve all been saying save your BTs for RMG and ATT since the start. So yes definitely pull her! As she is not super important at debut (except LC), you can just get her at comeback (at Bomb core) if you don’t have enough tickets.
Role: Crazy AoE DoT DPS (Forcefield) / Crazy self-sustain / Energy seal removal / Rebellion
Type: Esper / Hero (S2)
Meta Duration: She basically has no real counters until SSR+ CE which provides immunity against forcefield. AoE wise she will be replacing Genos, and it’s good for both PvP as well as PvE. So in short, she will last quite a long time (6-9 months+).
Basic: Attacks a single target, dealing 140% of ATK (+x) dmg, and self enters [Tenacity] state (absorbs 30% of own max HP)
Ultimate: 3 hits AOE deal 150% damage and apply DOT Amplifier by 50%. Meanwhile will have 100% chance to apply [Force Field] to all attacked enemy . (Force Field, before action will take damage by 160% of her ATK Stat).
Passive: After taking action, removes enemy sealed energy (once per round). When receiving NON CRIT DMG, decrease dmg taken taken by 30% (all type of dmg). Absorbs 50% of DoT DMG and convert back to self’s HP.
AoE dmg 150% > 180%
Forcefield dmg 160% > 220%
Decrease dmg taken 30% > 35%
Absorbs DoT dmg 50% > 75%
Decrease dmg taken > 40%
Absorbs DoT dmg > 100%
If you’re not getting LSSR Amai (and pre-Amai), then you’ll need some speed – Main stat ATK, Substats ATK%x2, SPDx2
If you are getting him, then you can swap to pure ATK% x4 for ATT once he debuts
Knight / Gunner
Broken set is fine if you don’t have the required pieces.
Hero ATK – ATK% / SPD%
Esper ATK – ATK / Hit% (No need crit for ATT unless you’re kinda building Ult ATT, otherwise you’ll mostly just be relying on the DoT)
S-Class ATK – ATK / HP
SO WHY ATT?
- Tatsu Waifu!
- Crazy AoE DoT DPS via her Forcefields
- Crazy self-heals and self-sustain due to her lifesteal from DoT dmgs, not to mention she has rebellion (non-crit dmg reduction)
- Synergizes with VM/SSR Choze (and AVM too but I wouldn’t recommend) for even crazier DPS due to DoT detonation
- Queen of LC, you will 100% auto lose live clash if you don’t have her. If you thought LC without RMG was bad, this is wayyyyy worse. Most of the time it’s down to a showdown between 2 ATTs, which also means LC battles are going to drag and take a longer time
- Does not require a specific stat to work (eg high CRIT% like Genos) so somewhat easier to build, just pump ATK
- Keepsake is super strong and her damage reaches another level with it
- Counters unyielding units because units affected with Forcefield take DoT damage before taking action, this means that the moment ZBM stands up, he falls flat to the ground again, essentially rendering him useless
- Kind of the counter for Bomb core, since his shields do not absorb DoT damage, so Forcefield is one of the ways to pierce through. Without her, you’ll be struggling to deal damage during Bomb meta.
- Remove seal energy synergizes with energy seal units, such as WDM. You won’t really be using King/Geryu anymore, so if you don’t have WDM don’t worry too much about this extra perk
- Synergizes with DK (Drive Knight) in future for his charge-up damage – do take note if you intend on getting DK, but as F2P you should skip him
- She’s also great for PvE, especially for NM CC DSK !
- Sits in between many useful LSSRs, such as RMG, WDM, Gyoro comeback, LSSR Amai and Bomb, hence you may not have enough BTs for all of them
- Countered by high crit burst units, such as RMG and even a strong Genos. Put her at the front and protect her (TTM/Alloy etc)
- Not very useful/strong at debut since Genos will still own her. She starts to shine at Bomb core, and even more when her KS is out
- If you’re not getting LSSR Amai, then you need somewhat high speed for her, because you want her to move ASAP and get her DoTs kicking in. Without her Forcefields, she can’t heal = ded
Another must have unit for F2P! If you don’t have enough BTs, fret not, it’s okay to get her at comeback, that’s when Bomb core is out. At debut she’s not really strong, it will be the same case as RMG, where she still gets destroyed by Genos without proper protection and investment. Do note however that you will be suffering in LC for 3 months.
If you do get her, then do start extreme training her and preparing her for her reign, especially purple shards for when her KS releases.
When Bomb core is released, then reverse Genos and transfer the resources to ATT.
If you manage to draw in less than 50 draws, it’s advisable to stop and save up for the next LSSR.
If you draw between 50 and 150, then it’s up to you whether you want to max draw for duplicate shards.
If you draw at around 150, then you should continue and max draw for shards since you’re already so near 180.
DID YOU KNOW…
The animation team misinterpreted ONE’s intentions when animating the Ancient King fight. ONE only wanted Tatsumaki to drop a big boulder on Ancient King, prompting the Ancient King to have a flashback of the meteor that destroyed his race eons ago and start to scream. The meteor falling was meant to occur in the flashback, not be a feat of Tatsumaki. According to Murata, if Tatsumaki were able to pull the meteor from space, she would have been able to bring down Boros’ ship without difficulty.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!