14 Aug 2022 to 9 Oct 2022
If you don’t mind spending on the game, HBU is always the best bang for your money in terms of all the rewards that you will get. It’s ‘cheap’ for an LSSR if you want to put it this way.
If you’re a newer player or on a new server and don’t have WDM, I would say yes why not if you’re willing to spend.
- He’s a very good support/utility hero and has many uses for both PVP and PVE
- Has HP buff and unyielding, useful for hero side
- Energy seal to mess up opponent’s ults
- Only bad thing is you won’t have Extreme Training slot for him as those should be reserved for SSR+, and without KS his energy seal (2 instead of 3) is not as potent
- HP buff can’t stack with CK+ unless WDM is P5
- WDM (lv160) – They removed the shards system! So you just get WDM unit at Lv160. This means it’s easier to get the unit (no need lv200), and you can just buy the cheap stick
- WDM figurine
- WDM badge
- WDM Police Uniform Costume (lv200)
- WDM Police Uniform Photo Chest (every 20 levels)
- SPD 33 LC Rune (lv199)
- Class S1 Badge (lv150)
- SSR wristbands, which is a currency for you to exchange LSSR shards and awaken materials
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!