- 26 – 30 Mar
- If you’re a whale looking to 5P AVM (for passive)
- If you focus on Monster team and already have M.Bakuzan
- Yes I know the image from FB is wrong there is NO DK KS, but I got no other picture to put lah and no time to edit. I just marked a cross there. It’s funny how the Dev team and Social Media team is also not communicating with each other, shows you the conflict within the company.
AVM – Devs really hate AVM, a ‘free’ LSSR KS without using BS is quite rare, plus he got no comeback banner, poor guy. Not recommended for F2Ps, only hardcore whales, since AVM is actually pretty decent in PVE for DoT lineup. For whales who actually use him and want to P5 him for passive.
Ultimate: 3 hits AoE for 150% ATK, 100% chance to land [Force Field] on all units for 1 turn (deals 160% DOT dmg before that unit moves), if in gargantuan mode, increase DOT dmg by 50%.
Passive: Whenever any unit moves, detonate all [Force Field] (deals detonate dmg as 100% of Force Field dmg and remove Force Fields), max 3 times per round. After detonation, enter gargantuan mode, which allow Awakened VM to activate Unyielding and restore 50% of max HP whenever taking fatal damage, up to twice per battle.
AOE 160% ATK > 180%
DoT dmg 160% > 230%
ForceField Dmg > 120%
Unyielding restore HP > 80%
M.Bakuzan – As an F2P you should not even have him and saved the stones for other SSR+. However, it’s up to you how to play, and if you focus on monster team only, he is definitely one of the better units for now.
AS – No lah what era already.
CLAW MACHINE REWARDS SELECTION
If you intend on pulling him, please have a reserve of 16.8k diamonds – that’s the max draw cost. I wouldn’t recommend you pulling if you have less than that. And also don’t forget you need another 7920 diamonds to buy LSSR BTs when the next month comes.
- Tier 1 – AVM/M.Bakuzan/AS
- Tier 2
- Hero Omni
- Monster Omni
- Ascend Tickets (use during SAC rate-up)
- Tier 3
- Core Power M
- Core Power H
- whatever you need (Crystal core/crystal/awaken chips)
- Tier 4
- Skill refining guide
- Formula Chest
- KS Exp card
- Insignia Exp card
- Not recommended:
- DISK chest – you’ll eventually have an overflow of it due to being gated by core powers
- Tier 5
- RND Book Chest
- Gear exp card (for upgrading gears, gets super expensive later on)
- RND Disk I Chest
- Exp Soda III
- Battle Chips
- Elite Formula Core
- Gear Token
- Basic skill book
- Feel free to go for any others you might be lacking, eg research papers
Pro-Tip: Finish up the game coin quests, as the game coins carry do not expire and carry over to the next claw machine. So you can save up coins for a claw machine KS that you might want in the future.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!