- Search zones to get Treasure Maps
- Play club mini-games for more searching cards
- Search more zones
- Exchange Treasure Maps for rewards
- NOTE: This is a standard guide, rewards posted below may change based on season.
HOW TO PLAY
- There are 3 zones, Class-B chest, Class-A chest and Class-S chest (left to right respectively)
- At each zone you’ll want to search the area for Treasure Maps and other materials
- Treasure maps are used for exchanging items at Vault
- Better chest = more chance for more treasure maps
- How to search? You can search by either Free chances, Searching cards or Gems
- Free chances
- Cooldowns: Zone B-3h, Zone A-4h, Zone S-6h
- Stacks up to 5x
- Searching cards
- Obtained from daily login reward, treasure hunt packs, and club mini games
- Higher mini-game scores give better searching card so play your best!
- Don’t forget to claim your free daily RND pack!
- You can spend your gems to search if desperate or you have a lot of gems. Not recommended for F2Ps
- There are Treasure Hunt Packs available for sale (gems, cash or funds), so up to you if you want to spend
- Free chances
- Whenever you search the area (either by Free chances, searching cards or gems), you get points
- B – 1 pt
- A – 2 pt
- S – 3 pt
- These points determine the vault tier you can unlock
- Vault 1 – open by default
- Vault 2 – Need 200 points to unlock
- Vault 3 – Need 350 points to unlock
- Vault 1 – Def buy the Sigil Chest V, and the Ascend supply tokens. Collector’s figurine base too if you can. IF you’re saving up to get the Vault 3 Chest VI, then don’t spend here first.
- Vault 2 – Nothing special here to be honest. If you need the outlaw badge shards then go for it
- Vault 3 – Def the Sigil Chest VI which costs a whopping 900 maps.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!