Unparalleled Flashy Flash (Duelist/Hero) [Class S1]
Basic: 120% ATK single target
Ultimate: (No energy consumed) Attacks all enemies with 5 consecutive strikes and deals DMG by 120% ATK. Grants [Enhanced Acceleration] (Increases SPD of ally in the same column to 90% of Flashy Flash’s SPD, only when ally SPD is lower than expected), lasts for 1 round. Removes 1 energy (Once per round, after removing successfully, unable to inflict [Fear] on the enemy again in the same round)
Passive: At the start of the battle, grants [Enhanced Acceleration] (Increases SPD by 5%), if the main target’s SPD is lower than Flashy Flash, deals 300% ATK as Extra DMG). After any character acts, remove enemy’s [Basic Acceleration]
Awaken Passive: Flashy Flash has a 70% chance and ally in the same column has a 50% chance to trigger [Evade] (Reduce direct/extra/charge/berserk DMG to 1 DMG). After any character acts, if Flashy Flash triggers [Evade], deals 400% ATK as Extra DMG to 1 random enemy which is not in any [Unyielding] state and restores HP by 150% ATK (3  times per round).
Dmg 120% > 150%
SPD of ally 90% > 95%
Removes energy 1 > 3
Increase SPD 5% > 20%
Increase SPD 20% > 25%
Ally has 50% chance to trigger [Evade]
Restores HP by 150% ATK 4x per round
- If King is faster than Flashy Flash, the energy King sealed will not be affected by Flashy Flash. (King seals 3 energy, FF removes 1 energy, enemy is left with 2 energy)
- Metal bat is also immune to Extra DMG by Flashy Flash
- Flashy Flash is faster than King only when Flashy Flash reaches 5P
- Chance of [Evade] does not stack with SF+
- King can still be used if the enemy has no flash. Train Flashy Flash to 5P then replace King
- King can speed up Flashy Flash in the same row, and then let Flashy Flash pull the character in the same column (if the enemy does not have FF)
- The character accelerated by FF+ can also deal 300% of the character’s own attack as Extra DMG.
- Eliminating the acceleration can eliminate the passive acceleration of the king and the acceleration of the same row
- FF is ok for normal PVE stages but requires support for PVE Boss.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!