- Search zones to get Treasure Maps
- Play club mini-games for more searching cards
- Search more zones
- Exchange Treasure Maps for rewards
HOW TO PLAY
- There are 3 zones, Class-B chest, Class-A chest and Class-S chest (left to right respectively)
- At each zone you’ll want to search the area for Treasure Maps and other materials
- Treasure maps are used for exchanging items at Vault
- Better chest = more chance for more treasure maps
- How to search? You can search by either Free chances, Searching cards or Gems
- Free chances
- Cooldowns: Zone B-3h, Zone A-4h, Zone S-6h
- Stacks up to 5x
- Searching cards
- Obtained from daily login reward, treasure hunt packs, and club mini games
- Higher mini-game scores give better searching card so play your best!
- Don’t forget to claim your free daily RND pack!
- You can spend your gems to search if desperate or you have a lot of gems. Not recommended for F2Ps
- There are Treasure Hunt Packs available for sale (gems, cash or funds), so up to you if you want to spend
- Free chances
- Whenever you search the area (either by Free chances, searching cards or gems), you get points
- B – 1 pt
- A – 2 pt
- S – 3 pt
- These points determine the vault tier you can unlock
- Vault 1 – open by default
- Vault 2 – Need 200 points to unlock
- Vault 3 – Need 350 points to unlock
Honestly I would just save up for the Sigil Chest VII but only if you really intend to go all in for it, costing a crazy 1800.
Otherwise if you’re going to be casual in this event, you can just get omnishard chests, tactic vouchers and supply tokens.
If you liked this article, do bookmark this site and follow our Twitter for more One Punch Man: The Strongest guides and updates like this! Join our Telegram group for faster updates!